I am in love with this woman.
Anonymous asked: 90
90. Opinions on marriage?
For myself or just in general?
I’ll assume the former, so just correct me if you wanted it answered in a different way.
Didn’t grow up dreaming of my wedding or wanting a ring on my finger. That being said, obviously, I know it can be a very wonderful thing. But I’ve also seen it be a very shitty thing. So it depends ENTIRELY on the two people.
The idea of a select, promised, “just us” union is appealing to me. I would like that, someday. Should the dice of my life ever land in favor of someone wanting that with me and vice verso. But I definitely am in no rush to make it happen. If it happens, it will. Yadda yadda whoop-dee-whoop bam bam.
i have not done anything interesting today
- 1. How many bruises on you right now?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you stayed in a hospital?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had a soft drink today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks water?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
Anonymous asked: 6, 33, 43, 44
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- This newspaper bin next to me. Waiting for the bus.
33. Name five facts about yourself.
1. I am a big jerk.
2. Sometimes, I subsist on left overs and samples from work to save up a little dolla’.
3. I have two of the best sisters a girl could ever ask for.
4. Peas and corn, alone, are my least favorite foods. I can’t eat them. I have tried to change. I just can’t!
5. Unless I’m the one who initiates it, small talk makes me very anxious.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
- going to use one that affected me today: My manager at work. She’s led a crazy lifestyle and fought tooth and nail in hardship and has gotten to where she is now. Our shop is one of the finest of it’s kind on the West Coast, and she’s in charge of of it all. Also a fantastic person, hilarious, and benevolent in her leadership. I feel extremely fortunate to have met her so quickly after moving here- I don’t think I would have dealt with certain struggles and homesickness quite as well if she hadn’t shown the compassion that she did as my boss and friend. She balances the two very well. Is confident and intelligent. And not at all full of herself. I honestly admire her quite a lot and am glad to learn what I can while working there. And that goes for several of my other coworkers as well. But only a few, haha.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
-there are so many stories that come to mind, but something I remember loving was when our dad would read to us. He always made the voices for the characters- and while they were totally silly and we dissolved into giggles whenever he would do it, it meant so much and I realize now how precious it was. Our dad is a VERY shy man… And he works constantly and very late. Both of our parents did, so any down time with them was the best thing in the world.
Nana would also always read “Amelia Bedilia” to me, which I made her read over, and over, and over again. And, of course, she’d read it like it was the first time, every single time.